Quote Originally Posted by Humneso View Post
...it doesn’t look like he’s focused on marketing very hard either.
That's true. Also, that will soon change. We're moving, hiring and planning a marketing strategy. Might even start usin' labels!

It’s great to be able to find guys doing quality work and thinking through the way gear does and should work!
You are kind to say so... I try hard to design and make good gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post
I will soon do a video featuring the mmg bivy hammock.
I can't wait to see it! Klipspringer (formerly known as Thing1) and I love ours. I have never had the chance to use one on the ground, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post
In time I will have another made with a different ul material as the original robic 1.0 has been red flagged for failure. The hammock is so unique & Light.
I am thankful that you pointed that out. Fortunately, there are other excellent choices of material for hammocks.

Quote Originally Posted by fsupaintball View Post
The MollyMac website is a little short on pictures and some details, but ...
I apologize, and, as I said, that will change. It won't happen real soon, but the complete overhaul of the product line will happen before the end of summer.

Is there anything that you wish were more like a down quilt?
I say, Viva la Difference! Seriously, I want down for situations below 20*F, and synthetic above 20*F. That is simply because water will melt here and there when temps get above 20*F. Synthetic can take a wet hit and keep going, and it is easier to dry. But ya'll know all that...

Thanks for the insight. After submitting my questions to them through their website, I never heard back from the Molly Mac guys (it's been a week).
I am so glad you ordered in spite of not hearing from me. It's my fault, because I do not look at Gmail often, and that is how the web site contacts me. I'll do better, starting now!

...he hasn't posted here recently either, so must be busy.
Yep, I've been busy. I'm helping create a Permaculture Farm with a Commercial Aquaponics Facility. It's Farming for Chemical Engineers, and I'm lovin' it!

...as far as I know, it is just him - he makes it all, ships it all, etc.
Right now that is true, jus' me. Soon I hope to hire some folks who can help out. We have big plans that go beyond Hammocks!

Thanks again, Folks, for the kind words and thoughtful review.