I pulled the trigger on the Warbonnet Eldorado.
I set it up behind my shop to see if it was going to be sturdy enough to handle the man beast that will be using it this summer for some much needed solo moto camping. I was a bit surprised that the material didn't even squeak at my oddly shaped 300lb frame . Impressed and feeling a bit adventurous I set up the super fly and made some guy lines for it and attached them. It was then that I slid an Exped 7.5 LW mat in between the layers and climbed aboard to see what all the fuss was about. As I lay there, I sort of dozed off, and after awakening I thought... Hey this thing might just be the ticket my tired old bones have been looking for. It was then that I went inside the house and accessorized said Warbonnet from the internet website of those fellas in Colorado, and added the under quilt to keep my bottom bracket warm and toasty. You see I often end up in freezing temperatures way up in the mountains. I feel like I am going to be satisfied with my new bedding choice from Warbonnet and I am also very hopeful that it will provide me many more years of rest during my wonder lust adventures. Oh yeah, My name is Reed, I'm kind of new around the hammock community and I really enjoy my morning coffee.

E5C7A625-F9DA-4416-94DB-E758DFB5FF45.jpg