In order to make hammockforums an even more awesome place for all things hammock for both Americans and Europeans, I'd like to bring Polish-made Cumulus to everyone's attention.

I had never heard from them until my local hiking-community started organising group buys. They've been doing it 4 times now, so I guess buyers are content with the bags and quilts.

They make very lightweight sleeping bags out of Pertex Quantum and high-quality down. One thing to remember is that American and European cuins are, apparently, a little different: European numbers are lower for the same quality down.

I've been ogling a 2-season quilt (Quilt 250), which can also be used as a liner for sleeping bags. They also make Shug-proof sleeping bags for -48C (-50F?) and everything in between. And word has it that they will do any mods you like too (i.e. 50/50 fill, shorter or longer, Pertex Endurance outer shells etc.).

I don't own shares or anything, but considering that I'd never heard of them and that they make great quality bags, I thought some of you might be happy with the link.
http://www.sleepingbags-cumulus.eu/