Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

DIY RBTR OutdoorINK "Starry Night" Gear Hammock and Stuff Sacks

For sale separately or together, I have a couple of used DIY items -- all waterproof OutdoorINK storage solutions for your hammock gear -- to offer here as I pare down my gear bins to make space.

These have been very gently used for overnight hangs on one or two occasions and remain in excellent condition -- no noticeable faults, no dirt/stains, nothing to deter you from enjoying them as "new to you".

Priced as marked (see below) with FREE shipping to ConUS addresses; with regret, I cannot ship internationally.

Interested parties please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread and follow up with a private message; I will respond as promptly as I can to conclude our transaction.

ALL OF THESE ITEMS FEATURE THE POPULAR VAN GOGH "STARRY NIGHT" PATTERN FROM RBTR!

1) DIY OutdoorINK "Starry Night" Silpoly Zippered Gear Hammock, 8.5-Liter Capacity (Right) -- $12 DELIVERED

I made this DIY zippered gear hammock as a waterproof multifunction storage item. It's big enough (approx. 22" long x 5.5" diameter when filled) to hold an integrated-net hammock and a short underquilt, ready to deploy. It's made from 1.1 oz OutdoorINK silpoly with a double-ended design and a YKK Uretek 2-way waterproof zipper down the side. Open at either end to deploy your hammock or stuff your quilt, or cinch both ends and unzip it for use as a gear hammock, clipped to the ridge line inside your hammock. It even has pack hooks at the end of the draw cords to allow you to hang it off your continous loops or hammock suspension, and with its waterproof construction it will shrug off spindrift and sideways rain that gets under the edge of your tarp, keeping your gear dry. Similar in function to the Dream Hammock Gear Sling (which lists at $25), there are many, many ways to use this handy storage item. Weighs less than 1.5 oz (40 grams).

2) DIY OutdoorINK "Starry Night" Silpoly Heavy-Duty Stuff Sack, 18-Liter Capacity (Left) -- $9 DELIVERED

I made this generously sized (1100 cu in square-bottom drawstring stuff sack to protect and secure virtually any full-sized top quilt or underquilt. Photos show it packed with a 40F Climashield 3.6 synthetic top quilt (80"x60) with room to spare, and if you're packing down quilts you can probably get a complete TQ/UQ set in there. Constructed from a higher-denier waterproof silpoly ripstop to last forever and keep your gear dry, but it is still supple to compress easily. Weighs less than 1.5 oz (40 grams).

3) DIY OutdoorINK "Starry Night" Silpoly Heavy-Duty Stuff Sack, 18-Liter Capacity (Center) -- $9 DELIVERED

Virtually identical in construction, specs, and condition to #2 above. Get a second stuff sack and have matching storage for your quilt set!

These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic transfer only, please.

Thanks for your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 05-09-2018 at 00:49.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I’ll take #1. Do you plan on selling the hammock and tarp in this pattern? If so, let me know.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    I’ll take #1. Do you plan on selling the hammock and tarp in this pattern? If so, let me know.
    #1 Gear Hammock sold to BH.

No, I am afraid I am hanging on to the tarp at this time (and I never got a hammock)...

https://hammockforums.net/forum/show...=1#post1775951
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

I'll take #2 and #3 stuff sacks.

• + New Posts