Hi everyone!

I am researching the MMP! I have already contacted MacEntyre and got the down low on all the questions I had for the vendor (Thank you!!!). Now I have questions for MMP users, and here they are:

1) On a long hike how comfortable would you say the MMP is? I'm a through hiker, and can hike up to 11 or 12 hours a day, so this is important, but then, having a hammock is causing me to sleep in more, so those hours seemed to have shrunk a little. Ha ha!

2) Do you feel like packing the MMP takes a lot longer than a regular backpack?

3) Have you had any trouble strapping on stuff sacs i.e. it would work better if the stuff sac was more full, you have to pack the stuff sacs a certain way for the straps to really hold on etc.?

4) For those of you who have the front panel, do you find the front panel is ever pressing on your chest? Have you ever thought it was too big? I'm a woman, so this is kind of important.

5) For women using the pack, have you had any issues with the straps pressing on your breasts? I know MacEntyre has made the straps smaller, but is there anything about the straps you would think would work better?

6) Is there anything you miss from having a regular backpack that you wish you could do with the MMP, but can't?

7) Do you use a pack cover for either rain or to keep the pack from snagging?

8) Have any of you stopped using yours in preference for another backpack? If so, why?

I think that's it! I would really appreciate anything you have to say. I'm sure it will help him make the pack that much better too!

I'm drooling over the idea of this pack and MacEntyre has been amazing so far, I'm just needing to understand what it is I'm getting myself into!