Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Hello All!

I hope you had a terrific holiday season and Santa brought lots of titanium and Amsteel goodies!

The Spring Hang will be here faster than you know it so it is critical you get your spot reserved as soon as possible. The costs of the site reservations were made up front and we’d like to recoup the cash as soon as possible.

Please take a look at your calendars and confirm if you would like to attend.

Happy Hanging!

Yer Pal,
    Addam
    AKA; WillieCash

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Currently 15 attendees confirmed

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    The hang is coming up, reserve your space today!

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon Hexon 1.2
    Tarp
    UGQ Custom 11' Hex
    Insulation
    UGQ UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    SuperiorSuspension
    @WillieCash Confirming for one. I just sent my payment via PayPal! I look forward to meeting you all!

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAvocado View Post
    @WillieCash Confirming for one. I just sent my payment via PayPal! I look forward to meeting you all!
    Thanks so much! See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hammock
    pick one
    Tarp
    large, Mia palace
    Insulation
    anything warm
    Suspension
    tree or poles
    reserved a total of 7 sites and one site as the base of operations?

which sites are available if one what's to arrive
    early?

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Quote Originally Posted by arczeneb View Post
    reserved a total of 7 sites and one site as the base of operations?

which sites are available if one what's to arrive
    early?

Hope we can see you there.

I have 039, 040, 041, & 042 reserved for Thursday through Sunday. So I think if you wanted to reserve one of them for Tuesday or Wednesday it would mean you didn't have to move your setup.

I have 034, 037, & 038 reserved for Friday through Sunday

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    RAFFLE ITEM UPDATE!!!!

When Jacob Frederick laid out the town of Fredricksburg, Ohio in 1824 I'm sure his mind was full of dreams about what the future would hold for this charming nook in the countryside.

Two hundred years later the town is still full of those dreams... Dream Hammock Products, that is. Randy Smith and the team out at Dream Hammock have been at it a long time, and it shows. I've yet to meet a hanger who has used their products and had anything less than stellar reviews to offer for the experience.

This year they have generously donated an 11' x 60" Wingspan Camo Hammock with all the goodies you'd expect. I opened this bad boy up and it is smooth as silk!

When you are shopping for your next hammock purchase, please keep them in mind. On top of making fantastic products, their donation to our raffle helps us raise funds for 'Homes for our Troops'.

Supporting vendors who support the SoCal Hangers and hammock community at large is a beautiful thing!

IMG_4657.jpg

https://dreamhammock.info/

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    RAFFLE ITEM UPDATE!!!!

If you can find me a serious hanger who has never picked up a piece of Dutchware Gear, I'll show you a person who is a closeted ground dweller!

This year Dutch and his crew has generously donated a Wide Half-Zipped Hammock in black with integrated bugnet. Like all of Dutch's products, it is a thing of the perfect balance of engineering and aesthetic beauty.

Do yourself a favor and come on out to our tenth year anniversary SoCal Hang April 27-30 for a chance to win it!

When you are shopping for your next hammock purchase, please keep them in mind. On top of making fantastic products, their donation to our raffle helps us raise funds for 'Homes for our Troops'.

Supporting vendors who support the SoCal Hangers and hammock community at large is a beautiful thing!

DG1.jpg
    DG2.jpg
    DG3.jpg
    DG5.jpg
    DG4.jpg

https://dutchwaregear.com/

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    RAFFLE ITEM UPDATE!!!!

Gossamer Gear has donated a Mariposa Backpack to our raffle!

My first trekking backpack was a massive, external frame behemoth. I loved that thing and it got me through many trips. While huffing and puffing along I used to laugh at ultra-light folks and call them "gram weenies" as they skipped by me on the trails. Well, I would have laughed had I been able to breathe well enough to do so. But you get the meaning.

Several years back I decided to check out a lighter backpack because I wanted a second pack I could let a friend borrow if I was going to introduce someone to backpacking. As Gossamer Gear had donated items to our hang's raffle before I decided to go with them and ordered myself a Mariposa. I opened it up and tried it on just to make sure all of the pieces were there and, of course, they were. I was amazed. I had never felt a pack so comfortable and when it was empty it felt like I was wearing next to nothing on my back. I loaded it up with my gear to test further, walked around the neighborhood a bit, and opened up my closet just to stare at my old pack in disgust. I separated myself from that old bag faster than a Reno divorce.

They are lighter, tougher, ride better, and the the engineering miracles applied to the design of Gossamer Gear products is second to none.

I still am not a "gram weenie", but that doesn't mean I haven't learned to appreciate cutting weight where I can. Remember; if you can save 2 pounds of pack, you can carry two pounds of bourbon!

I still have my old external frame, but now it only gets used by suckers who have been talked into trying out backpacking with me for the first time. That is, until I get a second Mariposa.

The donation is a Medium Mariposa with a medium hipbelt but they will gladly exchange for a different size if necessary.

Do yourself a favor and come on out to our tenth year anniversary SoCal Hang April 27-30 for a chance to win it!

When you are shopping for your next outdoor purchase, please keep them in mind. On top of making fantastic products, their donation to our raffle helps us raise funds for 'Homes for our Troops'.

#gossamergear #takelessdomore #socalhangers #hammocks

https://www.gossamergear.com/

MP1.jpg
    MP2.jpg
    MP3.jpg
    MP4.jpg
    MP5.jpg

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast