so i'm the new kid on the block for HF. i'm also a noob when it comes to hanging. i'm still learning a lot and trying to understand abbreviations so please bare with me and try to spell abbreviations out for me when you use them so i understand what they mean, thanks!!

i'm from pittsburgh, pa so we get all 4 seasons here. i just bought my first hammock (ENO singlenest.. i know i know, ppl badmouth them often but i love mine thus far.) a friend and i are heading out for some camping next week when the weather breaks of this constant rain crap. i'm traditional in the sense of gear being a sleeping bag and pad. ill take 2 small pillows for behind my knees and head. any other suggestions to take for my first hanging camping trip? side note: i've been tent camping since i was about 3 so i know the basics for that, i'm just looking for items that may differ from being on the ground.

i also do not have the finances for one of those oh so amazing tarps that are made for camping so i'm going to be heading over to my local wally world to buy a 10X10 tarp. does anybody have suggestions (pictures help immensely) for how to set it up as a rain fly?