Had a wonderful time out at Hidden Pond this last weekend with everyone.

Skunk Ape, it was great to finally meet you and wonderful of you to put up with my inane nattering for over thirty miles this trip. lilricky, you were great to argue the nature of chaps with. Duffy and MightyMouse, well, what can I say about such a great couple of folks other than "wonderful!"? Life Scout, C+1, and littlelifescout, you hung in there like troopers and made everyone else's trip that much nicer by always having the right piece of gear for the job. arl and wife, I'm sorry that I didn't get more time to talk with you before you had to leave on Saturday. Grinder, you were as great a storyteller and honest a companion as always. Great White, you hung in there despite the heat and managed banter when you were about as wrung out as an human gets--you did great! Nukeofhazard, thank you for all of your effort around camp and on-trail; it was wonderful talking with you, too. O-Boy, it was great to see you once again, and I hope that your FHT hike next month goes as well as possible. BearBurrito, it was wonderful to meet you and spend time jawing around the campfire into the evening on Friday; I'm glad you finally made it to one of these. Thank you, Riddled, for making the drive down from GA with your son when you were already sick; it wouldn't've been the same if you hadn't come. Floridahanger, you did a wonderful job with stoking the fire once again, and I think we may finally have enough deadfall out there to keep you supplied for the next few trips!

Thank you, everyone, for coming out and making the weekend that much nicer. I'll have a more detailed trip report to add, including pics and video, some time later today, errands withstanding.