I just got a Pawleys Island Large Tri-Beam Hammock Stand from amazon this weekend and want to use my ENO double nest with it. From reading other threads I already knew that this will not hold my gathered end hammock properly. Without any modifications my butt will be dragging on the ground.

My intention is to use the hammock stand during camping and festival trips that do not have trees or allow for hammocks to hang from tree.

Here are the current Specs:

12-gauge steel poles are 2 inches in diameter for stability
Lightly textured with powder coating for rust protection
Includes durable black vinyl plugs for pole ends, 2 zinc-plated hanging hooks
Measures 4 by 15 feet (width x length) for 1- and 2-person hammocks up to 13 feet
Spring pins in poles for easy assembly; supports up to 600 pounds; 1-year warranty
Product Dimensions: 180 x 48 x 60 inches ; 64 pounds
Shipping Weight: 66 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Origin: Made in USA
Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
ASIN: B00005B9XT
Item model number: L-STGTX

Amazon.com
A hammock provides the ultimate relaxation, so let its gentle swinging motion and free-floating midair suspension transport you. Be surrounded in total comfort, taking advantage of that well-deserved moment of respite. But what happens when your yard doesn't have two trees perfectly spaced for hammock hanging? Designed for use with large and deluxe hammocks, this 15-foot-long stand will keep you swaying for hours, anywhere. The 12-gauge tubular steel frame has a green baked enamel finish and can accommodate up to 450 pounds. Assembly is very easy (it took us about five minutes), so you’ll be relaxing in no time. --Ariel Meadow Stallings
Product Description
Hatteras L-STGTX Tri-Beam Forest Green Steel Hammock Stand is made of the heaviest weight steel in the industry. The Tri-Beam hammock stand, our original design, easily assembles without the need for tools. Spring pins are used for maximum safety of assembly. In the crafting of the stand foot brackets, the signature safe Right Connection welding process is used, creating a strong 360 degree weld. A long lasting Cape Shield powder coat finish is placed on all steel products.

Today I went to home depot and got me some emt electrical conduit 90 degree fittings. Once I get home and install them I will take pics.

Wish me luck.