Ok, band new to hammocking. I was doing some reading on here and found that if you use a structural ridgeline you can find the best sag for personal comfort and it stays consistent when you hang your hammock so that is set at my preference every time without fooling with the ends. That said, when I tie my hammock to the tree is foot and head end at the same height? If so what is normal height? Head high? Or in theory does it matter since I have this SRL? When I tie my hammock to the tree with this method how tight do I pull it? Or again, as long as its secure it doesn't matter because of the SRL? What I am considering because it looks easy to me it a whoopie sling adjustable ridgeline and whoopie slings on the ends. I was going to use rachchette straps with the rachette removed and use a marlin spike knot. I've only been at this a week and have only one hang under my belt which I might add didn't go well because I had no idea there where all these options and configurations which would have made life easier. In case it matters I'm 6 foot 4 208 lbs and I purchased a hammock from Wally World the equip travel hammock. Thanks allot you all have been extremely helpful.