I pulled out all the stops on my Grand Trunk Ultralight to make the lightest, simplest rig I could.

I was using Wild Country Nitro carabiners in the channel, like the Nano 7, but I took those out and ran the fixed eye on a 6' whoopie sling though the channel twice and finished it with a lark's head hitch. I went through twice to help relieve stress on the light cloth of the GTUL.

I cut toggles from a carbon fiber shaft golf club I found at a thrift store--0.5oz per pair.

I used 1.5"x42" tree straps with the whoopie slings and the toggles run through the free eye of the tree straps. I am partial to carabiners, and I will probably continue to use Camp Nano carabiners instead of toggles, Of course they could be used in a marlin spike hitch too. Toggles are light and cheap, no doubt about it. The Camp 'biners are all of 0.8oz each-- and they won't fall out

I rigged a Dynaglide whoopie sling for an adjustable structural ridge line. I captured the eyes of the ridge line in the lark's head hitch on the suspension whoopie slings.

The hammock and suspension parts are 14.9oz total. I might shave a bit off using some 1" polypropylene straps. Switching out the carabiners saved 3.5oz.

I found a 26"x50"x1/2" segmented CCF pad and rounded the corners to use in the hammock. It is 9.7oz. I would use my Z-sit foam sit pad for my feet to make up for the 50" length of the pad.

I have a great insect head net from Little Fly that has shock cord to go under your armpits so it can't climb up. It is 1.4oz. Check it out: http://www.littleflydesign.com/2-pocket.html. I really want to get a super light bug sock of some sort.

For now, I can use the standard tarp from my Hennessy at 11oz with guy lines. I'd love to add a Cuben tarp to my kit. For someone on a budget, a blue poly tarp will work. I use MSR Groundhog stakes.

My $0.02!