Howdy all,

This will be my first summer season to hang coming up at the end of the month. I'll be hopefully hanging either at the walls of jericho or somewhere in cheaha/talledega park in NE Alabama. The current temperatures around the state have been in the 90's with humidity/heat indexes putting it around 100 or just above. Lows at night dip down to a cool 80 or so but still, it's so hot, muggy and humid regardless of temperature. So, my question is, do you need the UQ and TQ for a summer hang with these types of conditions? I've ordered 1/4" wide GG thinlight insulation (was getting it anyway for my legs/feat during the fall/winter hangs to pair it with my UQ). I was thinking of just using the GG thinlight for underbody insulation and maybe just drape my sleeping bag liner over me to use as a sheet. Would this be too little of cover/insulation? I know it will partly depend on me and whether or not i'm a cold/hot natured person. I'd say I'm about average.

All of my current gear is really more 3 season gear (see my profile info to the left for the specifics of my gear).

Anyway, I appreciate any advice you can give in this regard.

Thanks!
-def