I'd like recommendations for a full blown camping hammock setup. It will be used for kayak camping trips and occasional backpacking. I'm an experienced backpacker and car camper although I'm slowing down and only get away for a few trips a year. Some of the destinations can be a challenge to find a nice flat tent spot.

I have several Eno style hammocks frequently used in the yard or to hang out in around a campsite but I'm thinking those aren't the best style for true hammock camping? I will want an underquilt for early/late season trips and I think an integrated net to keep out mosquitos? And a tarp. I have an older hollofill 20 degree sleeping bag that is still in good shape and I'm assuming I would use this in the hammock? I also have a set of cheap hammock straps, they seem to be made of thickish strap material and would upgrade to new straps if they were thinner and lighter weight. I'd like an attic or side pocket of some sort to put my phone, pocket knife, flashlight, etc.

I don't know if I should be a shopping for a hammock setup package or piecing together individual components. Any recommendations appreciated!