I recently purchased some used hammock gear. Two of the things were a hammock and matching quilt from Superior Gear. The guy listed the hammock as an 11’, 15degree elite and the quilt was matching though listed separately. It was clear he was a little uncertain on some of the specifics. He appears to have cut off the tags except those identifying the brand on the SG stuff (I also picked up a HG UQ which has more identifying information). So there is no model information I can find.

I measured and weighed everything after I got home. The hammock seems to match the description. 11’. Weight is 33oz which is one oz lower than the SG website lists. Though it is zipperless with a bottom entry bugnet so that seems to check as the ones listed on the website have a zippered bugnet (weight is sans bugnet)

The quilt dimensions work but the weight is 32.8 oz. If it were a 15degree standard it should be 29oz. If it were an elite is should be 26oz. Though if it were a 0degree standard it should weigh 33oz (30oz for elite).

Is there any way to tell what it is? This was an opportunistic buy but is likely to end up the foundation of a snow setup.