Wanting advice on a comfortable hammock for a 6'5" tall thin guy. REI has their 20% off sale until April 18th and they carry the Hennessey, ENO and Byer brands so I'm thinking about one of those. It looks like Hennessey makes some extra long hammocks for tall people and I've been uncomfortable in the standard gathered end parachute type hammock in the past.

Last year my friends and I bought some Byer Traveller (cheap simple parachute type) hammocks for a roadtrip across Europe and I wound up trying it one night and then just sleeping in the car the rest of the trip. I really like the idea of hammock camping and think that I need to find a bigger hammock with more room for my long body.
In just 13 days I'm going to be traveling to Hawaii to hike the Napali Coast so I will need a bug net and rain tarp.

Ideally I'd like to find a hammock this week and I'm looking at the Hennessey ones since I can use my 20% off coupon and pick one up through REI easily. I live in Seattle and unfortunately even the flagship REI store does not allow the hammocks to be set up so I have no way of testing any of them. They assure me I can return one if it is uncomfortable but I'm wanting to know from the seasoned veterans of the hammock camping world, what they might recommend that would be likely to be most comfortable for my tall stature and bad neck and back

Since this will be in the lush Kalalau Valley, it will be VERY humid yet warm and likely rainy and with bugs. Weight is not as big of a concern as comfort. Even though I won't need an underquilt I think a foam pad beneath me might be nice to keep the sides away from squishing my shoulders together like was happening in the Byer Traveller.

I'm excited to be a part of the forum now and look forward to your responses! I've checked out some of Shug's videos and also Professor Hammock's and it looks like a good group of folks here!