I pulled the trigger on a Warbonnet Ridge Runner....... Mainly because I wanted a way to use my Big Agnes decently in a hammock. My "El Cheapo" gathered end hammock from Amzn, which I've had for a number of years now sleeps me surprisingly well.... but I have to have an air mattress to make it work for me. They just do not work all that well in a gathered hammock. I just sold my Amock Dramur.... my dream hammock, along with rain fly, etc for about what I paid for it......... I absolutely cannot sleep in it without waking up with a sore back........ No place for my butt (butt hole?). I don't have a big butt at all, but any butt is a protrusion that puts pressure on my spine. I'm in my 60's, and back in my teens learned to dig a hole for butt and shoulders. I could not make ANYTHING work with the Dramur unfortunately. Back issues and reflux issues long ago made chair sleeping ideal for me. I toss and turn and hurt in a bed........ any bed I've ever slept in, but I'm not in the Temperpedic class ;-(. The ONLY reason I still backpack is because I have a hammock. If the Ridge Runner gives me the ability to lay decently, it will be the proverbial "cat's meow"....... I've never seen one in person, and suspect that if it works out well for me, I'll have to buy another rain fly...... I have a Hennessee rain fly I picked up cheaply that I use with the El Cheapo. Even with it's odd shape, it seems to work well, and I seem always to get caught out in the high Rockies in wild thunder and hail storms. Didn't go out last summer due to the tinder dry conditions. I carry NO ELECTRONICS in the mountains........ they do not belong in wilderness IMHO, but it would be easy in the places I go to end up trapped by fire. One would not get reception anyway most of the places I go except perhaps with an In Reach. I'm nearly always solo. I am however planning on cheating this summer or next summer and carrying my Ipad Mini with me for mapping and navigation in one of the lower Montana mountain ranges (I live in South Central). The plan is to create my own trail, and the timber is heavy enough that it makes sense to have some nav / satellite images. The idea is to avoid 13 shoe removal creek crossings (or water shoes). I'll flag it in with surveyors tape, and then look at "improving" it. Year before last I spent time in the Flint Creek Range (Phillipsburg area), and it was brutally difficult due to bark beetle deadfalls. Few people go there because of that. In many areas you do not dare venture even in a vehicle without a chainsaw........ A bit of a storm and you are afoot stranded many miles from help. When you are afoot it doesn't matter, except that you have to go around, through, and over more trees on the way out than in, and watch where you camp....... "widowmakers" are a real concern!