Currently I've got a 20/20 kit from Hammock Gear, Premium incubator, and an Economy burrow. I hope to do a lot of camping this summer, and I want a bit less weight and less bulk, since in Canada most nights where I'll be camping won't go below 50F (10C). Right now the incubator is quite a bit bulkier than the burrow, even though it's a premium model vs an economy burrow. My main concern isn't weight, but instead the bulk and physical packed size of the gear. Methinks getting a lighter premium UQ would have the most noticeable effect, and I currently have my eyes on another Hammock Gear premium incubator, 40F with 950 fill power. Price isn't much of a concern for me, but I'm just looking for some feedback to help me make a more educated decision here.

I've also considered a Warbonnet Wooki (I've got a Blackbird XLC), but I've already got an Incubator and really do like it, so I wanted to stick to what I know. Any opinions on what my best bet for minimal bulk would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!