I have searched and searched (but likely still missed something) for posts on a pattern for an integrated asymmetric bugnet. I have followed Jellyfish's tutorials and I greatly appreciate those who are willing and able to put up such helpful guides. I used her guidance and draped the mesh and cut the bugnet to fit my hammock once made. I was hoping to find a pattern or at least measurements for the bugnet without having to drape, pin and cut. Like most things, I am sure there is a reason why there isn't much info I can find. Somewhat like using snaps to attach the underquilt, which I did, and it more or less worked but the drafts have gotten to me enough that I am now onto DIY hammock #2 and plan to make it a la Bonefire with an integrated underquilt. I am sure the larger manufacturers have such a pattern but I realize it may be more trouble than it is worth for the individual one off home sewer. I am not quite engineeringly inclined enough to wrap my brain around the geometry although I know it theoretically is possible.

Anyone have, or know of a pattern for cutting mesh for an asymmetric integrated bugnet?

Thanks in advance,

- Emvious