I just turned 60 and have been backpacking off and on for 45 years.. however I have always used a tent. I am 6' tall and 210 pounds. I live in the highlands of WV and will primarily backpack on the east coast, however with a brother living in Durango CO (he is a 2019 AT through hiker) the CT is on my bucket list.
Recently I started upgrading my gear and have a Gossamer UL backpack, UGQ 20 degree Bandit top quilt and use my home made Cat can Alcohol stove. I like my Six Moon Lunar Solo so really want to keep my gear in the UL or light range.
After a lot of research I am seriously considering a Superior Gear Storm "bundle" which will include the winter tarp with doors, and pay the extra for the 30 degree and the Elite upgrade with UL fabrics and 950 FP. Going with the 11' hammock
Couple questions from you seasoned hangers...
1. If I go with the Superior hammock 30 Degree, will this work in temps around 65 F in summer with a very light top cover or will this be too hot?

2. Any thoughts or comments on the Superior shelter? I haven't found much in reviews on this.
3. I want a system that is simple and easy to setup and take down, but will the integrated UQ an issue in the long term?
4 I plan on pushing this system into the 20's or lower with an underquilt protector or additional snap on quilt. Is the 30 degree the best fit?
5 I am basically a side sleeper and toss a bit (at least in the tent with a pad ) so is this setup good for a side sleeper?
I've been slowly dropping hints to the wife that I want to get this and it will be expensive so this setup has to be a good fit. I don't mind buying once and crying once and willing to pay for excellent gear in addition to supporting cottage vendors in the USA.
Just looking for any comments or advice prior to sending Dan and order. Or... are there any other great alternatives in the UL or light range?
thanks in advance.