Hey everyone! This is Harry and I've had the pleasure of being the customer service representative for Hammock Gear for over 7 years, among a variety of other responsibilities. After today I will be moving on to a new job, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of our wonderful customers and our team here at HG. Thank you so much to everyone who has ever had a kind word to say to me or about Hammock Gear. Thank you to my soon to be former team members who put up with my often ridiculous requests for rushes and my macabre sense of humor. You all have helped shape my love of service to others, something I am extremely passionate about. Without wonderful customers and a wonderful team, we (and I) wouldn't be where we are today. I've spent the last few weeks training my replacement, Tad, who is an experienced hammock camper, customer service rep, and all around great guy. You can rest assured that you're in great hands with Tad and the rest of the Hammock Gear crew. This isn't necessarily goodbye. I'm leaving with a newfound sense of adventure and love of all things hammock camping. Here's to hoping we cross paths someday in the wandering woods.

Happy Hanging,
Harry