Quote Originally Posted by Sean McC View Post
That would be three wraps under my terminology (mileage may vary). And that is what I was referring to with the three wraps being a pain to adjust the height. Walking the loops up the tree is a tedious process.

as for the HH tree straps, I have an HH as well as my WB though I switched the suspension to a continuous loop with becket straps from WB as I liked them so much better. I have now been down the hammock path for only a few months and already own two and think of trying out a ridgerunner. And been contemplating learning to sew as I really like my BB XLC but it could be a couple inches wider. I’m going to start with a gear loft for the HH my partner uses. I can do hand cut dovetails. Sewing can’t be that much harder.

And FWIW, I will never go back to being a ground dweller unless the situation requires it. I know I am preaching to the choir here but the hammock is vastly superior. I am just disappointed it took me 52yrs to figure that out.
Ah, okay... that makes a lot of sense regarding the wraps. Yep, 3 wraps is starting to get a bit problematic if up/down adjustment is needed.