Another newbie question and hoping you can help.
I enjoy lounging and laying in my various hammocks but when it comes to sitting up in a comfortable position I find it lacking unless I carry various inflatable pillows etc .
If I sit at 90 degrees to the hang the hammock needs to be hung quite tight for the back to be supported somewhat but it doesn't give full back support which is what I'd like. A looser hang and the back support is, as to be expected , almost non existent at 90 degrees.
I am trying to get a very comfortable position , slightly reclined for reading, studying and general use.
I have tried sitting in line with the hang but that obviously causes the legs to be raised . Sometimes I jam a short broom handle or hiking stick across the hammock which tightens everything up ..a bit like a central spreader bar , but it obviously gets in the way.
Just wondered if anyone has come up with a solution to this ? Perhaps it's obvious and I've missed something. I even wondered whether anyone had made a lightweight back support of any kind to work with the hammock?
Your advice would be much appreciated
Many thanks
Bill in the UK