K, so I know there's no correct answer for this, and the nagging feeling in the back of my head is propably the closest thing there is to an answer.
A tarp with doors just makes sense to me as it's two in one, so I've been looking at Hammock Gears The Journey, which is the only one I can find in my country (Norway). Import fees are hell here (25% of cost and transport) but the journey is expensive so I can prolly order from the US and still pay less for any tarp with doors . The tarp costs 270 USD
Even tho the journey has gotten good reviews, there's minor things holding me back, like the doors don't seem to be designed to lock on to the tarp when open and that there's a small gap at the doors, which is not the case with UGQ Winter Dream tarp (not sure if a small gap is actually needed for wind to pass through instead of tearing at the doors).

I put in a order for the HH hex fly (using a HH explorer zip). Even tho there are cheaper and bigger tarps, there's so many great reviews about how solid the hex fly is, and at 100 USD it's alot cheaper than the journey

But I'm stuck, maybe it's better to spend 270 now rather than 100 + 270 later. I live in the rainiest city in Norway with rain often coming in sideways, and with a tarp with doors I actually have a choice.