Question to folks who have to know about Dutch's Chameleon with an side sling. I sleep head left and put a side sling on the right side, and have a question regarding whether to put the side sling inside the UC or let it hang outside.

I ask because the side sling is approx 56" long and 12" deep, and when I put it on the outside, it keeps my UQ from riding has high as it wants, because the side sling blocks it. IMO, I feel like it's keeping the UQ from resting against the bottom of my hammock and getting CBS. If I put the side sling on the inside, and depending what I have in the pocket it can do a similar thing where it creates an air pocket between the UQ and the bottom/side of the hammock.

A similar question would be on the Chameleon tieouts, if I use the tieouts they tend to keep the UQ from riding a little high on shoulder left and foot right.

How have you been able to make this work?

My UQ is a Jack R Better Mt Washington 3, which is a full-size with just primary suspension, meaning it has loops at the four corners with shock cord that connect the L & R sides on the head and foot ends, not quite as adjustable as say a HG with the primary and secondary suspension

Thanks for any help!

-SB.