Any one have pictures of the their "clewed" UQ strung up next to (but not under) their hammock? Shug did something similar in one of his videos on how to hang an underquilt and... it really drove home just how tight a UQ needs to be hung.

Im asking because Im finding that the estimate 87-85% recommended length ends up tensioning the quilt so that it rises nearly to the hammocks ridge line (higher than with the channel suspension system).

This amount of tension seems to work, mostly. It pretty nice everywhere except under the bum where there is clearly too much tension. This is causing the down to be over compressed (CBS warning). Loosening up the clew makes the bum area fine but the other parts end up way to loose (and no longer do there magic hugging without being restrictive). Is this what others are finding too?

At first I thought maybe I messed up the differential cut of the quilt but this is too much tension along the baffle (not across). wonder if the center loops of the clew need to be a little longer than the others but, I have not seen where anyone else seems to need to do this (so the problem must be me)

Hoping a picture or two ala shug's hang will shed some light on this.