So as you are aware from the questions I've had I am new to the hammock world. I decided it was time to take my skills and bought a 600 foot roll of 7/64. I have been a flurry of building shackles, whoopie slings, continuous loops, rings, pack loops, daisy chains etc etc. What I have found is not a single two of any of these things are the same size. Has someone created a cheat sheet with measurements to produce many of these items to some modicum of decency and similarity? I have searched and read and watched youtube but have yet to find the magic equations of if you want an x(whoopie sling - eg) of y length start with z inches of amsteele 7/64. I have been getting close but my OCD is killing me since I am coming up like up to an inch difference on some 12ft slings I have built. And 1/4 to 1/2 difference on continuous loops. Is this just what I have to live with or is there some magic to help me along?

On another note has anyone done like a paracord bracelet with Amsteele to keep a good chunk of it with them on trail or would this be a bad idea for some reason? I'm thinking of doing one with a breakaway buckle just to carry some extra cord with me on the trail.