Quote Originally Posted by unwordedly View Post
I'm genuinely curious: what's your reasoning for using a DL with Cloud? Wouldn't it just make more sense to use a SL in a heavier fabric since it would be lighter overall?
Personally I like DLs. The reasons are, First off I like to have the option of using an inflatable insulated pad between the layers. I started hammocking using a pad and I like to retain that flexibility. Secondly, perhaps it is the former mountaineering/rock climbing, but I like redundancy...just in case. I would also add that I have a border collie who accompanies me on trips. I know what a bc's claws can do to almost any hammock fabric.

I will also add that I too have used the DL Chameleon Cloud without the inner Hex 1.0 for a number of nights camping out and found it very comfortable. I really like the translucent quality of the fabric that allows me to check things out.

Quote Originally Posted by atrane21 View Post
Can you shoot me a message with your name and email address so i can look this up. We respond to every single email that comes through and we check our spam folder multiple times a day to make sure we're not missing any. if we missed your email i apologize and i would like to be sure that you are taken care of. Some times emails slip through but it is VERY rare.
Hey, I appreciate that and I will PM you. I really rather have someone tell me my ideas stink or to "F" off than not to hear anything and wonder WTF? (a little French)