Hello all. First I realize I haven’t posted in some years, but I’m just recently getting back into hammock camping. Second, I’m unsure if I’m posting this in the right area, so if not, I apologize and would appreciate the appropriate redirect.

I’ve been experimenting more with my Amok purchased in 2016. Specifically, I’ve been wondering more about storage in or along the ridge line, bugnet adjustment, and the tarp during winter months.

I have the 3.0 before the ridgeline was brought in and under the bug net. I have been mulling over the idea of getting a ridgeline organizer or a gear sling from two different companies, but I was wondering if any owners with the external ridgeline have used anything there are for additional storage? If not along the ridgeline, do you have any inventive ways for additional storage inside the main compartment?

The bugnet and lifting it up and around with the shock cord are becoming tiresome and irksome. Has any one modified their’s in order to create more lift of the bugnet and to keep it off the face? Yes, I have done all the regular fiddling and adjustments.

Finally, the tarp is ok for good weather, but if it is windy and quite cold, it is difficult to get good coverage from the tarp. Has anyone modified their stock Amok tarp to have doors or internal pole mods for greater space under the tarp? I have considered altering the tarp to have snap on doors. I’m a moderately skilled DIY guy, so I appreciate suggestions along that line. Also, I’m currently on a fixed income, so I can’t go crazy buying brand new stuff.

Thanks for entertaining such a long post and thank you for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk