I need some input before I start my trial and error process.

I purchased a 2020 Promaster City Van to build out as an Urban Stealth camper. The interior is small but I want to hang a hammock rather than build out a bed. I have measured 113" from a point on the passenger side diagonally to a point in the rear. That's NOT going to fit an 11' hammock. But I think it will fit a 10'. IF the average ridgeline is 108" for a 10' hammock this will give me about 2.5"- 3.0" on either end for suspension. That's assuming I'm hanging a total of 113". According to the Hansen Hang Calculator I'll need to place the anchor points at 50". That's doable for a comfortable sit height and keeping the UQ off the floor.

So to get the proper lie in the hammock I'm thinking I'm going to need to go without a ridgeline and calculate a straight hang without. To maximize the available length I'm thinking a sort of soft shackle in place of a CL on the gathered end. Then attach to an eyebolt in the van at the anchor points. The soft shackles would stay on the CL's permanently. I know a regular biner won't work and I don't think a small Dutch Biner is going to work but it might.

I may need to experiment with the length of the hammock as well. I have enough material to make maybe 2 hammocks right now and buying more wouldn't be an issue. If I need to go shorter than 10' could I go wider and still get a good lie in the hammock?

Thoughts and suggestions are more than welcome. Does anyone have some better ideas?