Hello folks,

So I've sourced myself a sexy Sky Bed Bug Free hammock from Hammock Bliss (Kudos to Dov for the great service) and I've added some cinch buckles and straps and an adjustable ridgeline (to lock in the sag, hold up the mozzie net, impress the ladies etc) - thanks to Tier Gear.

I've tried the foot end up a little higher and I've tried a few lengths with my ridgeline (I've ended up settling on the 83%) but it still feels a bit odd with my legs feeling considerably elevated and "hyperextendedey" and if I try to sleep on my side it feels like my pelvis is considering divorcing me and taking the legs. Rather painful! "Then have you tried keeping the hammock level Michael ya handsome fella?" I hear you say! Yes, but then I kept waking up after I had slid down a bit and then had to climb back up with a nifty shuffle with my shoulder blades (wrong tools for the job sure but I made it work).

My question is - does having the sleeping pad locked into the special hammock sleeve change the game a bit when setting sag and foot height etc? Anybody else have one?