I normally try to find a place to bathe at the end of a day's hike, change into my "cleanest clothes," and rinse the day's hiking clothes (generally just T-shirt and undies). I have a section of extra rope that I carry for backup, and I'll generally use it to make a clothesline by running the line through the arms of my shirt and legs of my underwear (so my clothes don't blow away overnight) and tying it away from my hammock. My socks have a loop on them, and I attach them to the bottom of my hammock with a small carabiner to let them dry overnight. I generally don't rinse them out, because it's more important to me for them to be dry than clean. If it rains overnight, my clothes get an extra rinse cycle. If it's still raining in the morning, I just put the wet clothes back on before I break camp. If it didn't rain or the rain stops before I start hiking, and my clothes are still wet, I hang them on my backpack and let them dry while I'm hiking. By the next afternoon, they are my "cleanest clothes" so I'll repeat the process with them.