Hi!

Looking to do a little "load lightening" and also get a good setup for winter as well. Currently have a 20 degree HG Incubator. I like it - no problems there. I'm looking to pick up a 40 degree UQ now. That let's me lighten my load for summer as well as have a backup UQ "for a friend" to teach them about hammock camping.

Anyway, I'm looking to pick up a 40 degree UQ and here's the question... Which one?

I like my HG Incubator and their site suggests a weight around 16 oz for one. Both inside and outside layers are 10D and the shape of it will of course be tapered toward the feet a bit. I've heard good things about Cedar Ridge yet they don't list a weight for a 40 degree UQ. Reading their site, sounds like the outer fabric is a 15D and the UQ is not tapered - meaning it will have a bit more weight. I can get it in the color (or even a printed fabric) which is kind of nice though. As weight is one of my major decisions (with insulation quality high up there too) - can anyone offer me any information on:

1) Weight of a 40 degree Cedar Ridge Convector?
2) How well it does vs. temperature?
3) Any other company suggestions for a 40 degree UQ that's around a pound?

BTW, I did say weight was important, but I'm not interested in a 3/4 length UQ. Still want a full length one... Thanks!