Ok guys I’ve owned hammocks in the past I’ve don’t a lot of day lounging in them but for some reason I cannot get comfortable enough to sleep over nite in one. I’ve done a lot of reading on the subject, I purchased the book the ultimate hang also downloaded the app to try and help my setup. I have done several adjustments as far as ridge line length, head or foot end lowering/raising and I have found some of the adjustments have made a big difference and I feel very comfy if the hammock and I can fall asleep in it no problem but I can’t stay asleep. I’m a side sleeper and I do toss and turn a lot. Maybe I’m just not going to be able to camp in a hammock but I thought I would join here and throw out a mayday before I give up on the idea. I have 2 different hammocks the first one that I had for a long time is an amazon no namer that I know was too short but didn’t bother me for just an afternoon of lounging. The second one is also from amazon most likely a no namer for you guys but it is made by sunyear it’s 118” long and 78” wide also has a bugnet built in. I think one of the issues might be that it’s too wide. It cocoons me while I lay in it. Does anyone think a different hammock would make a difference or would it be a waste of money. Thanks in advance.