Hello Hammock Forums!
My name is Danny Warnock. I'm the founder of Superior Gear, aka Superior Hammock. We launched a couple years ago on Kickstarter and we're trying hard to innovate the simplest, coziest lightest hammock setup possible! We've been steadily growing our following and customer base (who are overwhelmingly positive and love our gear). We offer a very customizeable hammock with integrated quilt called the Superior Hammock that has some unique features like snaps and an adjustable ridgeline. It's really warm (30F), comfy and packable and weighs just 34oz. Or with the "Elite" upgrade only weighs 24oz! Seriously 1.5 pounds! Crazy light and optimized design, without any compromises in comfort. We also have a unique multi-purpose quilt we call the 'Universal Comforter' that is a fantastic top quilt. But also converts to a bottom quilt by snapping onto our single layer 'Classic Hammock' for a superior UQ experience with zero sliding issues and no air gaps. Or snap it onto our Superior Hammock for a Sub Zero Winter setup! An incredibly versatile and unique piece of gear. We also offer 5 temp ratings of the Superior Hammock and Universal Comforter from 30F down to -30F. We also have a unique tarp with removable doors, and arguably the easiest-to adjust suspension system on the market. We offer a complete Hammock System at around 6 pounds. With the Elite Upgrades, that's down to 4.5 pounds. Quite competitive for true Ultra Lighters.

Check out Spiguyver's reviews of our stuff. He really likes our innovation and simplicity.

We're 100% made right here in Minnesota, USA!

Feel free to message me or
Check us out at SuperiorGear.com

Thanks!
-Danny