Hello all!

I've been lurking around here for years, thanks to you all i used to sleep fulltime in my ol' Eno DN. But when my husband and i met and he moved in... well the hammock went by the wayside of the bed and only got to be brought out on hiking trips.

Well... this weekend, I had had enough. My soul needed to hang loose. So i got to looking again and yanked out the ENO... and went to Lowes and put together a TurtleDog... well... actually 2 because hubby needs to learn how awesome hammocks are.

Thanks SO much to everyone who came before me. It works great. I love it! I did 7ft legs with 48inch spread... j used 550 cord and rubber on the feet to stop the leg spread... if i do another one i'll do the cuts at the top but all i had was a skill saw and those cuts woulda been complicated for me. I hung my top rail from 2500# mule tape (i had it lying around from work) and drilled a 5/16ths carriage bolt through the end as a mechanical suspension slide stop.

Now comes the other part... i also just purchased (thanks to you all) 2 of Dutch's $30 wide netless. I've one ever had the ENOs so i CANNOT WAIT to try an 11ftr. I also have 100ft of 7/64 Am Blue from Dutch and i intend to make whoopies at a minimum. If not adjustable ridgelines as well I'm good with about 80%... hubby likes his flatter... but that may be ENO specific so adjustable would be best i think..

Anyways. Thanks for listening to my rambling and thanks for the WEALTH of knowledge here... you all are amazing!