I am looking into getting a tarp for a hammock setup. I am really liking the Tarp with doors setup. The issue I am seeing with almost all the tarps though, is that they are max 10-11 feet wide. Thus, only offering around 5 feet on each side of the guy line. If you were to hang this, say at 6 feet so you have standing room under, then the tarp doesn't reach the floor. On the other hand, if you do set the height as to where the tarp touches the ground, you have to crouch to stay underneath it.

I've come across the video where the one gentleman is using the Noah 16 tarp, 16' x 16'. Great setup, but it isn't the lightest at around 3lbs. I've also seen that the Noah 12, 12'x12' can be used, but its a lot more cramped inside and the 16 just offers more room. Length wise, 16' is overkill, 12-13' is perfect. So, I came across the WB Superfly, which is almost perfect. I just wish it was wider, so you could pitch it at head height and have it come down to the ground.

So, is there a tarp like the Superfly but wider? I believe the superfly comes down 5 feet on each side, if it were to be 8 feet, that would be perfect.

There may not be a tarp like that, so may just have to stick with the Noah 16.