Hi there. I'm cez currently in Croatia. I always dreamed of having hammock and just going out there but always had excuses like i don't have time, money, company...
Last summer my friend bought me some beach hammock (amazonas ultralight ) and i took it where ever i went... i got hooked
Few weeks ago i received hennessy 4 season zip with hex tarp and yesterday i had a chance to try it out for the first time.
I failed to mention that i have 2 dogs, 9 yo german boxer and 3 yo whippet who are accustomed to sleeping in bed so i took them along.
So first thing is that i hanged my hammock wrong (only option i had were two trees 10m away) and on a slope. But stil it was quite nice to lay inside. Then i had to figure how to lie in a hammock . Then the dogs came into play they had a tent for themselves but the small one wanted to sleep in a hammock so i let him in. After a while he wanted to leave...this repeated trough the night... then there were strange sounds in the woods so they had to bark at everything all night long...
So conclusion is, i like hammock camping but my dogs aren't into it at all

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk