Went for a little hike today and put up my trusty wally world special up between two fine sturdy trees and enjoyed a little break in the shade overlooking the summer meadow watching natures eyes in the sky doing some soaring up with the puffy white clouds. I'm properly zoned out in lollygag world and wouldn't you know it I happen to see a group of deer make their way into the meadow. A couple of em got up on their hind legs and played around for a bit poking at each other with their front legs, never seen them do that before! Got me thinkin of Shug's intro in that old cooking kit video (had to look it up again to get the quote right) "Peacious tossious ragnousious possious.....deer fight!!" Now I didn't hear the deer say anything like that before starting the boxing match, but maybe they used sign language...who knows

If you're reading Shug, what exactly does that little saying mean anyway? I busted a gut laughing at it I'm gettin the hang of that juggling thing by the way! keeping me busy during this whole thing, those videos are terrific.