Quote Originally Posted by Rolloff View Post
I guess you could call it a redesign although "custom build" might be a more accurate term, since I don't have any idea if it would ever become an actual offering on the site. Lead times are long atm over there, of course, and they will be moving shop during this time as well, so fulfillment will be into September. I'll keep things updated if there's interest, as my kit progresses and more of the dimensions and weights get worked out.

Jeremy has started work on my Raven pack previous to this post. I'm getting excited about that as well and the finish dates on both pieces of kit are pretty much the same. The Bearkade Scout food canister, that is part of this system, is also being constructed with a delivery date of late Aug-Sept. Everybody is out of everything atm. Jeremy managed to somehow locate a couple pieces of Dyneema over at RxR that weren't even listed on the site, in order to get started.

Hard to say too much in support of our HF cottage vendors and members. You reach out..they reach right back even harder.
Thank you mate! My appreciation hearing in with the feed back. Ok a custom build hammock nice, as for a busy schedule ahead the up and move too the new premises... Cheers! l can wade out from here!
From the sounds of things some good gear and exciting times are just ahead for you!... enjoy these happy days!