We have been ordered by the state that we need to temporarily close our shop due to the Corona virus at midnight tonight. We are all healthy and as far as we know virus free, but all non essential businesses in PA have to close. Hopefully this will help keep the virus from spreading and save lives. Also we are wishful this will be a short time and we will all be back making gear for you. These are trying times indeed.

For current orders, we are working as hard as we can to get them out before the deadline. We will continue to take orders on our website and when we return we will process them in the order that they came in. Looks like we are going to have a rare lead time here at Dutchware. We are well positioned to weather this storm and actually we have our usual new product development working through the pipeline.

I say this with a heavy heart and literally tears in my eyes. I have enjoyed the love and support from all of you for so many years. These are gifts to me that can never be taken from us. From the customers, suppliers, employees and the other vendors we supply, I can't say enough how much this experience has touched my heart.

This is a time when we really need to take care of each other. I am hoping this brings out the best in people and the things that have divided us in the past will be view with the great insignificance that they really are. I believe this will pass and on the other side we will all be stronger and will have learned what is really important. Family, community, friends and neighbors are all counting on us to be our best. From all of us and our families, to all of you and your families we are wishing the absolute best. Take this time to enjoy the outdoors, your family and reflect on what is reallly important.

As always, Peace Dutch