Hey everone, this being my first post on the forums I figured I'd use it to both introduce myself and ask for advice on a couple of hammocks that I've been leaning towards, being the particular sleeper that I am (is that even an expression?).

So, I'm a guy in my late 20's who first got the bug for the woods last year, it started with a couple of friends who dragged me along for fishing, and then it snowballed into hiking and camping from there - and looking back on it now I feel kind of bad that I didn't explore more of this sooner, as we have great areas for hiking, camping and fishing all around the surrounding area where I live in the south-east of Norway.

I went on my first overnight hammock trip last summer with a buddy of mine when the stars aligned and our schedules matched up, and I had a really bad experience during the night with the hammock that I brought. It was a 50% off (50~ USD) all-in-one hammock system (Mackenzie brand, hammock, bug-net and tarp) that I bought last minute the day before the trip because I hadn't decided on what to go for yet - the issues I had consisted of a bad lay, (where I couldn't ever get comfortable sleeping position, pad moving around all the time etc), mosquitoes crawling right through the bug-net (?), one mosquito ending up inside my ear for god knows how long, and being distracted by my buddy twisting and turning in his Amok Draumr (noisy!) every 5 minutes - but even just getting 15-30 minutes sleep that night, I still wanted to go on a a new trip the next day, because everything else on the trip far outweighed the bad experience that night.

Most of the above I've ruled out to be something that I can adapt to by using earplugs/setting up hangs further away from eachother, using better bug protection, and I ruled out the hammock to be just plain bad when it came to the bugs crawling right through the net, I didn't even know that was a thing until I saw it happen. With that said, what I would like advice on is a hammock that will help me get a good nights sleep as I am a very particular sleeper - I mostly have to exclusively sleep on my stomach to be able to fall asleep unless I'm dead tired, even in my bed at home. I wouldn't exactly call myself a light sleeper, moreso that I have trouble falling asleep in the first place unless I find a really comfortable position. For this reason, I've looked more into bridge hammocks, and the ones I've been leaning towards are the Amok Draumr 3.0 XL (I'm 6'2'') and the Warbonnet Ridgerunner, but I lean slightly more towards the Draumr at this point, and that it's locally made is also a plus for me.

What would you guys recommend? I've heard people say that many of those who have trouble sleeping in certain positions in their bed will often get comfortable in a gathered end hammock after a few nights, but I'm not sure I want to take a gamble on that. The thing I'd like most with a bridge hammock that a gathered end has is the underquilt for sound suppression compared to a pad, so the Ridgerunner would be better in that regard - but from what I can see I think the Amok Draumr 3.0 XL would give me a flatter lay and more room to deal with.

I'd love some input from you guys who've had experience with both, or if you have any other recommendations for that matter.

Thanks!