Hey all,

I’m in the market for a new under quilt and I’d like to get the best one out there for my needs. Price isn’t the most important factor, I just want to get the best performing under quilt.

Looking for a full length, 20-30* down quilt with draft blockers, a great suspension system and low weight. I’ll be using this with a Dutchware Chameleon. Will also be getting the highest fill power available.

I’m primarily considering the HG Custom Premium Incubator and the UGQ Custom Zeppelin. Any others I should really take a look at? Users who have those models, what do you like/not like about them? What specs are yours and would you change something if you could go back and do it again?

Comparing the UGQ and the HG, they seem pretty similar. UGQ has a bit more fill and is heavier, HG a bit lighter and less fill. Otherwise, they seem to be pretty close. Are there any significant differences that I’m missing? If you could only pick one, which one would you pick?

Seems like both the HG and UGQ are really nice and they’ll both be a great option...I’m struggling to decide which one is best. Help me decide please!