This is a project I improved on over time and eventually put into use for one night. You can read the build progress in this thread. It works great and allows for treeless hanging in any 11' gathered-end hammock. All of the cordage is 7/64" Amsteel. The ground line length is set for about 9" hammock clearance off the ground, but you can adjust that to raise or lower your hammock. This stand might also work with bridge hammocks, but I haven't tried it.

The poles are 4' in length and extend to 8'. The stand comes with a camo case I bought that fits very well. I'm also including the PVC tarp extensions that I made for use with a longer tarp (12'). They work, but barely. If you use a shorter tarp, you won't need them.

This would cost you something in excess of $125 to build with the case. It's probably not going to be cheap to ship, but I've included shipping in the price. It's well-made (if I do say so myself) with consideration to long-term use: grommets to save the Amsteel from wear & poles reinforced with dowel inserts.

I'm selling because I built another longer/heavier stand to accommodate double-hammock hanging.

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg
Just add tieouts and stakes. $70 shipped to the lower 48. I accept PayPal and will entertain trade offers. First "I'll take it" takes it.