I'm new to hammock camping, never slept in a hammock before and looking to try it out while hiking. Both me and my wife are retired and felt that hammock camping would be a better solution for camping then waking up with sore bones from sleeping on the hard ground. Rather then having to wait until we're out on the trail to find this out, I wanted to hear from others to get their opinions on the subject. I purchased a ENO Doublenest Hammock for both me and my wife to sleep in, in order to save space and weight while hiking. I saw on one video where it was suggested that the best way to sleep in a hammock was slightly askew for a flatter more comfortable sleep so as not to end up lying like a banana. Thinking about our situation with both of us in the one hammock, I image that we would end up rolling on top of each other in the hammock and not getting a good nights sleep as a result. If that would be the case then perhaps I'd need to purchase another hammock for my wife to use..? I see that ENO now sells a "Fuse Tandem Hammock System" for hanging 2 hammocks from the same suspension system. If I were to end up having to use to separate hammocks, will that still allow us to both share the same Rain Tarp or would that be stretching it too far..? Have others found this out to be true or will one hammock work out okay for us both..?