Newbie here, and I had some questions on an ideal setup for me(short versions of questions at the bottom). I know everyone is different and has their own preferences, just looking for suggestions and guidance. I have never hammock camped but I love the idea. I have an ENO doublenest, but sleeping in that would suck imo. So I am looking for a one stop shop for hammock camping. Some info about me: I am 5'7, 135 lbs, and a lot of my camping will be done in texas throughout the year. I am most likely going to go with dream hammock due to high praise I have heard lurking in the forums and the amount of detail in their work. The only thing is, I do not know what hammock I should go with by them. For the longest time I wanted the sparrow, but now I am reconsidering my options. When I do purchase the hammock, should I go with a 10 or 11? Secondly, mosquitoes are a problem here in TX. So should I go with single or double? I am going to be buying an underquilt when I buy a hammock, but I don't know how the summers will be when I use it without the UQ (I do not want to treat it with chemicals yet, I haven't researched them enough). Lastly, how many peiple try hammock camping and dont like it? I am about to drop a lot on a pretty good setup, and would hate to not like it.

Questions in short:
1. Which dream hammock should i buy and why?
2. Should I go with size 10 or 11?
3. Single or double layer?
4. How many people do y'all know try hammock camping and dislike it?

Thanks for reading Y'ALL.