Hey everyone,

I've been hammock camping for a few years and I'm just now starting to look into using my hammock in colder months. I have a DIY Costco Down Throw quilt but I'm interested in a new quilt that will allow me to camp into the later fall. I know that temperature ratings are highly variable, both due to personal taste and different environments. But I want my next purchase to be able to fit into a set of quilts that will cover me for most temperatures I will encounter.

So I'm wonder, for those of you who have under quilts and top quilts, especially those of you who have more than one set, what did you go with for temperature ratings? What about brand or options? Are you happy with it? Do you have advice or things you'd do differently if you bought them again?

I think my next set will probably be around 20 - 30 ish for both under and top quilts. I might eventually get something near the zero degree range. But I'd love to hear folks advice on what are good ranges to have and how much you tend to jump down between your sets. Do you have 20 or 30 degrees between them? More?