Quote Originally Posted by silentorpheus View Post
All the joking and teasing aside, a note about food/meals:

NJR, Ratdog, and I have got all the backend logistics ironed out, with SS providing a few essentials (he's our coffee and Salsa Verde hookup). Fear not - we'll have everything technically needed for breakfast and dinner Saturday, so no one needs to feel obliged to bring anything, and we promise no one will go hungry!

That said, anyone is more than welcome to bring food to add to the bounty for either meal, and we'll graciously accept. If it's all ready to go, great. If it needs cooking or prepping, we're happy to handle that part as well. We'll shoot for eating dinner around 6-6:30, if everything goes according to plan. Breakfast time will be determined by how good a nights sleep we get, and when the coffee is ready.

Important Note

Please make sure that if you bring anything, you make note of any potential food allergens - we've got a few people attending that are gluten intolerant, and at least one nut allergy. I've yet to have to put my Wilderness First Aid cert to use in the field, and I'd prefer this not be the trip to test it.

Look forward to seeing everyone, in less than a week!

We plan to make curry chicken corn chowder, but don't want to step on any outdoor culinary toes. When would be a good time to serve that? Perhaps for lunch? Let us know!