I reserved May 3 (starting after work) thru May 12 to get out for my first trip that's longer than 4 nights. That's the most I usually do. I'm totally undecided where to go! I have a few places in mind, even a loose itinerary for "Plan A", but not set in stone. I'll likely keep it to 6 nights and get stuff done around the house the rest of my time off.

I plan on stocking my Jeep with some stuff like extra food, clean hiking pants, fuel, etc. in case I make some stops on the way back. Seems like it would be fun to make two "separate" trips out of one. It would be nice to have some company, but at the same time I want to just do my own thing and "decompress".

Playing the weather...that may be the deciding factor on where I go. The UP vs. WV, a wide spread, so I have some nice options. I guess it could end with a coin flip. Driving to WV will literally take me right past Hammock Gear, so that would be a nice destination on the way!

Anyway, this was more of a rambling on thread than anything else. Really, really, really, really looking forward to this one!!