I've bought this two items, an Outdoor Vitals Ultralight Hammock and a Outdoor Vitals StormLOFT™ Down MummyPod™ Sleeping Bag 15F

...and I'm not at all impressed.

Lower price compared to the other USA manufacturers is now clear, OV products are of lower quality then the others. For example, hammock that I bought for cca 60$ plus shipping and VAT, can be bought directly from Chinese manufacturers, for 30$ with free shipping. I say that because when you buy OV products, you will see MADE IN CHINA label, so, believe me, that product have a lot cheaper value than what you pay for! Also the carabiners are exactly the ones that you can buy on Ali Express for about 6$ for two of them. The plastic used on a Woopie slings is already broken on both ends, and the bag that you keep your hammock in already came apart from it and I use this item for 4 months! I can just imagine what will happen in the future. This will be acceptable for a hammock for 30$, but not at all for this one. My older Chinese hammock that I bought first and is still in use for about 4 years now, don't have these problems with it, and it costed me 10$!

The MummyPod 15F sleeping bag is not coming apart yet but I've used it this winter it was about +1 degrees C, that's about 33 F and I was not at all warm in this bag. There was wind, so lets add a few degrees less, but If your product says that I will be comfy in 15F, that is -9C, I really expect to be a lot warmer then I was using it. Also in a lot warmer weather, you will always have cold spots on your legs, because the MummyPod system cannot be closed completely on the end.

Also bad reviews are not being published on their website, so no transparency there and taking their part of responsibility as a seller.

This is not a serious outdoor manufacturer at all by my experience. They are polite in a our e-mail conversion, but are really not helping at all, to summarize, avoid Outdoor Vitals guys, there are a lot better options out there!