Treem I would be happy to share,

So far I love my hammock, the production carry bag is much better being only a couple inches longer.
Let’s the hammock fit easier. I haven’t tried using my sleeping pad with it yet due to the weather in my area 90+F still in Oct (Where is fall already)

I am not a fan of the tree straps they are heavy but work great, those will be my first modification as well as trying to use my bug net from my gathered end hammock, or making one to work with the bridge style.

The stability is amazing I toss around a lot at night and this is kind of like sleeping in a twin bed (to me anyway).

We backpack a bit with my sons Boy Scout troop and neither of us find the extra weight to be a burden but once winter sets in we will be working to see where/how we can save some ounces. I haven’t tried the hiking pole as the spreader bar yet because we haven't used these on a hike yet only day hikes in our pack for weight. (When we day hike we take full packs to keep us ready for actual overnight trips).

So I hope some of this feedback helps someone that’s thinking about this hammock. My vote is buy it I don’t regret it, My son and I both have one and its by far our favorite hammock. (We have 3 styles of hammocks and have used all of them)

Have included I picture so you can see the sag to try and answer the stomach question.
3CBE7AE9-7A2B-4747-8604-4D6FC0182BDE.jpeg